Big Deez Sauces Sea Moss Gel 400g
Sea Moss, or also commonly known as Irish Sea Moss, is a seaweed that is highly beneficial in nutrition and can be used in both plant or gel form. Usually added to smoothies and health shakes, it can also be used to thicken soups and stews.
Sea Moss Gel Information:
- The sea moss used to make sea moss gel is from St Lucia.
- Organically grown in sustainable waters.
- Sea moss gel is best kept in the fridge at 5C or lower.
- 10-14 days fridge life.
- Sea moss gel is best consumed immediately due to the short fridge life.
- Children from 5 onwards can consume sea moss.
- Sea moss contains iodine.
- Please check with your doctor if your are pregnant before consuming sea moss.
- Sea moss can be eaten straight out of the jar, put into smoothies, water (hot or cold), oats, food etc...Brilliant in soup.
- Can be also used as a face mask. Wash face as usual, before you moisturise apply sea moss and leave for 10/15 mins. Wash off.
- Nutritional values will be updated regularly after results from testing are received.
- True salt values are lower than what appears on label due to soaking and the cleaning process.
- Sea moss gel should not have a smell when made, smell may occur 10/12 days after. In this time the consumer should be half way through the jar.
Nutritionals Per 400g Jar:Energy 391.66kj
-Of Which Saturates 0.6g
-Of Which Sugars 0.05g